Not sure what to get for the wedding day coverage of do not have the budget to allow both? Why not try out one of our new exciting mixed packages on offer which includes the following.
Mixed packages include the following below and becoming one of our most sought after packages and no added work of arranging photographers and film separately as well as will they get along on the day question.
(Available with 3 crew for $5500 – worth considering for weddings over 100 guests).
- Full day coverage from prep to end of the activities at reception including speeches.
- Professional audio recordings.
- One film camera man and one photographer.
- Location shoot and travel included (based from Perth to the south west location).
- Wedding highlights feature – about 5mins run time.
- Ceremony and Speeches filmed and edited (as well as any other special moments like grand entrance, first dance, games or anything exciting planned).
- A lovely selection of photos edited from across the day. We do not like to try place an exact figure as we focus on quality over quantity but usually around 300 – 500 lovely images depending on weather, locations and times.
- 3 x USB media containing the film and photos.
- Beautiful line box packaging with 10 page fine art album prints.
- Extra Photographer / Filmer person available – contact for pricing.
- Extras available if required – contact for more information.
- Drone aerial footage – location permitting and only to be used prior to the ceremony and reception. We DO NOT use drones during ceremony especially due to the noise levels they produce and very distracting and would never recommend it.
The package allows for a full day coverage and being able to re-live and share those wonderful moments from across the day not just in photos but film also. As a team we work well and efficiently together to capture the day and the story of love as it unfolds. With this package you do not have to worry about photographers and film people getting along or always in each others way and missing crucial shots. Working together as a team we are able to work side by side making sure that everything is covered as needed with ease of mind to enjoy your wedding day. For more of our recent work please view our Blog. Please view our Film breakdown page to see more details about the filming and what to expect.