True Love Story Exclusive Wedding Films
Your special day is more than just an event, it is a story and the best story there is to tell and we are passionate about being able to capture that through wedding films.
True Love Story creates compelling cinematic movies of your special day.
True Love Story creates unique true cinematic wedding films and professional service from start to finish giving you ease of mind. Being passionate about film and story telling every wedding needs to be perfect for us just as the day itself. Placing a lot of time and thought into the edits and story boarding the video takes time and patience to get the best results. On the wedding day we do not have time restrictions or restraints, we work with your day as it is and document it as it was. Being very discreet on the day and unobtrusive, we capture the best work possible with strong camera operator experience and the friendly characters. True Love Story gets along with everyone and helps to make the day that much nicer. Sure we might have big cameras, tripods and multiple gear combo setups but more importantly we go about a friendly approach and respect the family and friends and try to avoid blocking views and being in the way of people during your special wedding day. After all they are the family and friends that are there and been invited so we keep out of the way where possible.
When you work with True Love Story you will notice we offer more then just a package, we offer a great professional friendly experience from start to finish
Price – $4000 (Team of 2)
- Complete wedding coverage of the day no time restrictions
- True Love Story exclusive cinematic team
- An beautifully composed wedding feature film – 3- 5mins in runtime
- Ceremony and Speeches edited (as well as any other special moments like grand entrance, first dance, games or anything exciting planned).
- Entire event filmed in full HD
- All media handed over on 3 x USB drives and in a beautiful line box package with print inside cover.
- Meet and greet for coffee and wedding planning
- Location scouting
- Venue and location establishment shots
- Story boarding and/or shot planning
- Production Prep
- Personnel and Equipment Camera Package
- Canon C100 x 2, Sony x 2 – True cine lenses as well as Canon lenses, 3 x video fluid head tripods and 1 x fluid head monopod.
- Sliders and glide-cams
- Multiple lapel mic’s and/or including wireless for ceremony and individual guest speakers recordings
Post Production and Mastering
- File transferring and backups
- Offline rough cut and revisions
- Colour correction and grading
- Audio levels and mixing
- Film and audio sync across up to 4 cameras
- HD rendering and exporting for online and full HD.
- Drone aerial footage – location permitting. We DO NOT use drones during ceremony or reception especially due to the high noise levels they produce and very distracting and draw peoples attention away from the wedding atmosphere and would never recommend it.
- List will be available with booking contract or contact for more information.
$750 booking deposit required. Completion of payment to be made within 2 weeks of the wedding day.
Examples of our work can usually be found under the Blog page below if they are available online for viewing purposes.